Friends of the Library
WHAT IS A FRIEND?
The Friends of TCPL:
- Inform county residents about the variety of services available from the library and encourage greater use of those services;
- Enhance services and programs of the library through volunteer support, financial support, and in-kind gifts;
- Sponsor programs of special interest for children and adults;
- Support the development and improvement of the library’s resources and services
- Develop support among legislators and other elected officials;
- Encourage, solicit and receive gifts and bequests to the Library from private citizens, corporations, businesses, and community organizations; and
- Support the American Library Association’s “Bill of Rights” and “Freedom to Read” statements.
HOW TO BECOME A FRIEND
- Fill out a membership form
- Make a $10 membership contribution.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FRIENDS
- The next Annual Membership Meeting will be TBA. Check back later.
GET MORE INVOLVED
- Attend monthly meetings! (Usually second Monday of every month.)
- Upcoming Friends Events
- Friends Facebook Page