Borrow ebooks, audiobooks, and magazines to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. You can even send and read your borrowed ebooks to your Kindle ereader (U.S. only)! It’s free and easy to get started for new users. In addition to the Libby app, you will need your TCPL library card to get started. Learn more.
ebooks & Audiobooks Collections
- Southwest Virginia Public Libraries: Up to 6 checkouts & 6 holds
- Library of Virginia: Up to 5 checkouts & 10 holds
Getting Started & FAQs
- Download the app!
- Introducing Libby video
- What devices are compatible with Libby?
- How is Libby different from the OverDrive app?
- How do I read on my Kindle? (U.S. only)
- Visit Libby Help
- How to download Libby & add library card: PDF
- How to borrow & read ebooks: PDF
- Contact a TCPL Librarian for additional assistance