To build an engaged community by connecting people with ideas and opportunities
To be the heart and hub of our community where all can dream, discover, create, and find support
- Compassion: We welcome and care for our community members.
- Preservation: We preserve community and family histories of Tazewell County and Southwest Virginia through our carefully curated genealogy collection.
- Equitable Access: We provide all members of our community free and equitable access to information, resources, and opportunities.
- Education & Lifelong Learning: We empower community members of all ages to succeed by providing them with the knowledge and skills they need to make informed, confident decisions.
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies to better serve the changing needs of our community.
- Service & Outreach: We collaborate with individuals, schools, businesses, non-profit agencies, and community organizations to provide service and outreach to all community members.
- Imagination: We expand the horizons of community members of all ages by connecting them to new worlds and new ideas, daring to take risks and growing from any missteps.
- Welcoming Spaces: We welcome all members of our community to safe spaces where they are free to explore and connect.
- Privacy: We support our patrons’ rights to privacy by protecting their confidential information.
For More Information:
Please contact Erica Hall, Library Director at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about the library’s specific objectives.