Library Closed due to COVID-19
All TCPL locations will be closed to the public until further notice due to COVID-19. This was a very difficult decision to make, but the health and safety of our community, our patrons, and our staff is our priority.
The American Library Association released a statement today urging libraries to close, so we feel this is the right decision however upsetting it may be.
Please do not worry about returning what you have checked out right now, as due dates are automatically being extended. Late fines will not be accruing during this time.
In the meantime, we will still be offering limited services! These include:
- Virtual book clubs on Facebook
- E-book, e-audiobook, and e-magazine checkout via Libby and RBDigital
- Staff-curated reading lists
- Reference assistance
- Mondays – Fridays from 10am – 4pm
- Curbside service
- Call or email staff to request items to pick up from Mondays – Fridays from 10am – 4pm
- Arrange a time during these windows to pick up your items:
- Public Wi-Fi use still available outside library buildings
-Erica Hall, Director