Free At-Home COVID Test at TCPL
Tazewell County Public Library is partnering with the Virginia Department of Health to distribute free rapid COVID-19 antigen at-home test kits. No library card required. Tests are for personal, individual use. If you are experiencing symptoms, please ask someone else to pick up your test kit for you.
Pocahontas: Currently Closed
How do I get a test kit?
- Call your local library branch to check availability before visiting.
- Due to high demand, the COVID-19 test kits are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the library.
- We are not able to hold kits at this time
- Kits are limited to two per person
How do I use the test kits
- Librarians cannot assist you using the test kit
- Directions and an FAQ will be provided to you.
What do my test results mean?
Library employees cannot assist you in reading or understanding the test results. Please contact the Virginia Department of Health of Cumberland Plateau Health District.
COVID Information Links
- Cumberland Plateau Health District
- General COVID-19 Information
- Order free COVID-19 test kits at home through the federal government
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations