Tazewell County Public Library is partnering with the Virginia Department of Health to distribute free rapid COVID-19 antigen at-home test kits. No library card required. Tests are for personal, individual use. If you are experiencing symptoms, please ask someone else to pick up your test kit for you.
Bluefield: Out of Stock
Richlands: Out of Stock
Pocahontas: Out of Stock
Tazewell: Out of Stock
How do I get a test kit?
- Call your local library branch to check availability before visiting
- Due to high demand, the COVID-19 test kits are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- We are not able to hold kits at this time
- Kits are limited to two per person
What do I need at home?
- Internet connection
- Valid photo ID
- Email address
- Smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam
How do I use the test kits
- Librarians cannot assist you using the test kit
- Directions and an FAQ will be provided to you.
What do my test results mean?
Library employees cannot assist you in reading or understanding the test results. Please contact the Virginia Department of Health of Cumberland Plateau Health District.
COVID Information Links