Tazewell County Public Library patrons and community,
Due to the acceleration of COVID-19 cases in Tazewell County and the Cumberland Plateau Health District, Tazewell County Public Library will begin offering curbside-only service on Monday, December 14, 2020.
While operating by curbside, staff will continue to work normal business hours to offer the following services during the Library’s regular operating hours:
- Curbside checkout and delivery of library materials
- Printing and copying
- Notary services
- Virtual storytime and programming (via Facebook and Youtube)
- Phone and/or email reference service
- New library card creation
- Bookdrops available 24/7
- eBooks and eAudiobooks available via Libby 24/7
- 24/7 Wi-Fi access outside all locations
For more information, or to arrange for service, please call one of our locations. (Bluefield: 276-326-1577, Richlands: 276-964-5282, Tazewell: 276-988-2541)
In accordance with Governor Northam’s mask mandate, we request that patrons wear masks during these interactions and social distance as much as possible.
Our primary concern is always the health and wellbeing of our community and our employees. We appreciate your understanding as we deal with these ever-evolving challenges.
Erica HallNo comments